Friday, March 4, 2011

Mark Munoz Utilizes Newfound Love of Standup Game to Beat CB Dollaway

Filed under:

Mark MunozLOUISVILLE, Ky. - Mark Munoz has never been shy about saying his standup is far from the best part of his MMA game - odd for a guy who had finished nearly half his fights courtesy of his hands.

Maybe he'll start giving them a little more credit now. Thursday night in the co-main event of the UFC on Versus 3 card, Munoz needed just 54 seconds - and three big bombs - to shut down CB Dollaway.

"I've been working just strictly on my hands and on my standup," Munoz said after the fight. "I've been working with my coaches, Abel Nunez and Rafael Cordeiro - I know I have power in my hands and if I touch you, you feel it."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/04/mark-munoz-utilizes-newfound-love-of-standup-game-to-beat-cb-dollaway/

Patrick The Predator Côté  Randy The Natural Couture  Dan Cramer Alberto Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment