Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sanchez: Those Are The Fights You Remember When Your Old

Diego Sanchez went to war last night against Martin Kampmann at UFC on Versus 3 and talked about his win post fight while getting cleaned up in the locker room:<Br><Br>

"You know what, I?m feeling the pure ecstasy of having a war, you know what I mean? A lot of UFC fighters, we dream about going in there and finishing a fight in the first round, but it?s the fights like I had tonight that, when you?re an old man, you?re like, Yeah, yeah, that was a war. When I?m like 65 I can call Martin Kampmann and be like, Remember when we threw those hooks in the ring? Those are the wars and the one?s you don?t forget. Whether you?re cut or, you know, you don?t forget these no matter what, and they?re fun."<Br><Br>

"The whole fight all I was thinking was, ?It?s going to land, it?s going to land, it?s going to land.? I was planning on landing that right hook and dropping him. It landed a couple of times but he didn?t drop. When it all comes down to it I kind of threw the game plan out the window and made it a street fight, and that?s what I did honestly."<Br><Br>

"I promise I?m going to have a very fast recovery. Jesus Christ is going to heal me. I?m going to be back in the Octagon soon."<Br><Br>

Props: UFC.com

Source: http://www.mmanews.com/home.php

Volk Han Joachim Hansen Antoni Hardonk Dan Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment